The Lagos state government has confirmed a third case of coronavirus in the state.
Mr Akin Abayomi, the state’s commissioner of health, disclosed this at a press conference, on Tuesday.
This development comes days after the state government confirmed that the second case was now free of the virus.
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
– This is a new case independent of the index case
– 30 year old Nigerian, female
– Returned from the UK on 13th March
– Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
– Tested positive
– Now at Mainland GH receiving care
More to follow…